Friday, April 1, 2011

Making Some Plans

Today I signed up for the Old School 4 Mile, the first of this year's Chicago Trail Series.  It will be the first event in a busy day, followed by soccer for the boys, a birthday party for one to attend, and hockey at night for T.  I've decided to let the Lakefront 10 go without me this year.  I also recently registered for the Waterfall Glen Xtreme 10.

It's time for new shoes.  I'm thinking about trail shoes too.  I need to get myself to the store!

Last night was the last meeting of my yoga class.  I haven't signed up for the next session, as T was considering Thursday hockey clinics for himself and the boys.  I'm still not sure whether I'll miss the classes, not that I doubt it was doing me good.  There is a place nearby with drop-in classes that I may try out if I feel the need.  CES also has an early morning class in the summer that's outdoors, which sounds cool to me.

I just signed up for Triathlon Swimming at the Y--I'm looking forward to getting back into swimming.  I'm just about ready to sign up for a race.  The only hitch I see in August is playoff hockey, and there's no telling when that will be until a lot later.