Sunday, March 14, 2010

Here it is the middle of March already. February has been an uncommonly busy one for our household. T picked up a hockey clinic on Sunday evenings, which led to a Saturday morning little kids' and parents' skate, and finally his league is catching up all the games that didn't get done before the new rink opened. The family skate has now moved to Friday evenings, and I went this week. I think I will like going, and it's free! Extra ice for the boys will help them improve. I think I'm going to sign up for the spring mixer this year... The boys have started semi-private swimming lessons and seem to be making great gains over their slower progress in group lessons.

CARA Winter half marathon training has begun, and I am a leader in the 10:30 pace group. With the guys taking the car to skating, I've been running to the site, which adds an extra two mile to each week's long run. I kind of like that.

Daylight savings time has begun today, which means it will be another ??? until I can run in the morning.

My current Brooks Adrenaline (8? 9?) are toast, and it's time to get out the other pair I bought when they went on sale. I'm going to try to figure out their mileage, I got them between my two fall half marathons.