Friday, January 14, 2011

Catching up

Boy, I really need to get off my butt and write. 

Here's a link to a giveaway I'd love to win!  DC Rainmaker blogs about triathlons, training, and gear, and there is more info there than I could possibly ever use.  My favorite nugget so far was that you could put a Forerunner in a ziplock in your swim cap--a fantastic idea that I intend to try when summer comes.  Unless I win the Forerunner 310XT giveaway, of course.

Last night was my first Yoga for Runners class.  I feel like a bit of a traitor, participating in a CES event, as I'm a pretty loyal CARA person, but I really enjoyed it and think it will help me.  I've struggled to make enough time for stretching and strengthening--when I'm pressed for time I'd just rather have the time to run a bit longer--but the older I get the more I feel like I've got to make the time.  Having it scheduled and paying for it will solve that problem.

More soon regarding my pending plans for this year!